1. Customer Cancellation
1. As a general rule Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel Order once placed.
2. If Buyer cancels his/her Order after placing it, Induben Khakhrawala shall have a right to collect a penalty of 100% of the Order amount for breach of contract terms as a compensation for the damages suffered by Induben Khakhrawala, with a right to not to refund the Order value in case Buyer’s Order is prepaid to compensate the Franchisees and Delivery partners.
2. Non-Customer Cancellation
1. Induben Khakhrawala reserves the right to collect a penalty for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by Induben Khakhrawala for reasons not attributable to Induben Khakhrawala, including but not limited to:
- in the event if the address provided by Buyer is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone
- Failure to contact Buyer by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order booking
- failure to deliver Buyer Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer at the time of delivery
- in the event the Buyer refuses to accept the order as a result of broken of food items at the time of delivery due to reasons not attributable to Induben Khakhrawala
- in the unlikely event of an item in an Order being unavailable, Induben Khakhrawala will contact the Buyer on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the Order and inform Buyer of such unavailability. In such an event Buyer will be entitled to cancel the entire Order and shall be entitled to a refund to an amount upto 100% of the Order value.
2. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Induben Khakhrawala or Delivery partner, Induben Khakhrawala shall not collect any penalty from the Buyer.
3. Cancellation policy for Induben Khakhrawala
1. The Orders placed by Buyers using the Platform are non-cancellable and non-refundable except if refund is requested under the following conditions
- If the Order could not be delivered within 1 week;
- If the Delivery partner doesn’t accept or cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer, including but not limited to store being closed, non-availability of items, store cannot service online orders at that moment, store is overcrowded, etc.
- If Induben Khakhrawala cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer, including but not limited to non-availability of delivery partner, etc.
2. Induben Khakhrawala reserves the right to look into the cancellation request of the Buyer and determine if such cancelation request falls under the conditions mentioned above. If Induben Khakhrawala is satisfied that the request and same fulfils any of the aforesaid conditions, then Induben Khakhrawala shall process the cancellation request and refund amount to the Buyer.
1. Buyer may be entitled to a refund for prepaid Orders. Induben Khakhrawala retains the right to retain the penalty payable by the Buyer in Section I(2) from the amount refundable to him/her. The Buyer shall also be entitled to a refund of proportionate value in the event packaging of an item in an Order or the complete Order, is missing and the Buyer refuses to accept at the time of delivery for the said reason;
2. Buyer may be entitled to a refund upto 100% of the Order value if Delivery partner fails to deliver the Order due to a cause attributable to either Delivery partner or Induben Khakhrawala, however such refunds will be assessed on a case to case basis by Induben Khakhrawala.
3. Our decision on refunds shall be final and binding.
4. All refund amounts shall be credited to Buyer’s account as may be stipulated as per the payment mechanism of Buyer’s choice, the estimated timelines are detailed as below;
|PROCESS||PAYMENT METHOD||REFUND SOURCE||TAT|
|Order Edit/Cancellation/Compensation/Payment Failure||Net Banking||Source||5-7 Business Days|
|Debit/Credit Cards||Source||4-7 Business Days|
|UPI||Source||2-4 Business Days|